How do I take a screenshot to send with my feedback message?
Sometimes Admin will ask you to send a screenshot of the issue you are experiencing. If you are not sure how to take a screenshot, please see the following guides for the device you are using.
Send your screenshot and details of the issue you are experiencing to email@example.com.
- Press the “Print Screen” button while your computer screen is displaying what you want to screenshot
- Then press the ‘Start’ button, search for ‘mspaint’ and open up the program, ‘mspaint’
- Press ‘Paste’
- Save the file as either a .png or .jpeg.
- Hold down the Command, Shift and F4 buttons on the keypad.
- Select the area of the screen you want to take an image of
- Once you have selected the area of the screen and let go of the mouse/clickpad, the screenshot will be saved to your desktop
- Hold down the home button and lock button at the same time to take a screenshot
- The screen will flash and make a camera flash noise to notify you that the screenshot was successful
- The screenshot is saved in your photos
- Hold down the sleep/wake button and the volume control button at the same time to take a screenshot
- The screen will flash to notify you that the screenshot was successful
- To view the screenshot, go to your ‘Gallery’ and select the ‘Screenshot’ album