Facebook Invite a Friend Feature
- You can only invite Facebook friends through the Boom Facebook platform.
- To invite your friends, click on the “gear” icon on the right hand side of your Buddy Bar. On the Manage Boom Buddies tab, there is an option to invite Facebook Friends. Click on it to start inviting your friends!
- This feature is not available on Android, iOS, Kindle, AppleTV, Roku or the Boom website.
- There is no limit on how many invites you can send to your friends.
- You can send Facebook invites to friends who are already signed up to Boom Gaming, however you and the invited friend will not receive Boom Bucks for doing so.
- Your friend must accept an invite and successfully sign up to Boom Gaming for you and your friend to receive 50,000 Boom Bucks each.
- When a new Facebook friend accepts your invites and signs up to Boom Gaming, they will be automatically added as a Boom Buddy.
- If you and another player both invite the same Facebook friend and that friend signs up to Boom Gaming, the 50,000 Boom Bucks will be split between you and the other invitee.
- At this time, if a Facebook friend accepts your invite request and joins Boom Gaming, when you receive your 50,000 Boom Bucks, you will not be notified of which friend accepted the invite.
- Make sure that you click the ‘done’ button once you have sent your invites. If you click the X in the top right hand corner, your invites will not be sent.
- When you click on the ‘Invite Facebook Friends to Play’ button, Facebook will automatically show the top 6 suggested friends. If you use the ‘search’ option, you can type out the beginning of a friend's name to find and invite them.
- All Boom Bingo channels are separate additions through Facebook. If your friend already plays on Beach Bingo on Facebook, and you send an invite request to that friend through a different channel, for example, Character Bingo, your friend will receive the invite. However, since they already have a Boom account, neither you or your friend will receive 500 Boom Bucks.
Terms and Conditions state that upon signing up to Boom Gaming, you cannot create duplicate accounts. It is one account per person. Any duplicate accounts that are created to redeem this offer are invalid. We reserve the right to disable any duplicate accounts, remove the Boom Bucks from your main account and you will also face a permanent ban from Boom Gaming.
Boom reserves the right to modify, limit or cancel this promotion at its sole discretion.