To make sure our email gets delivered to your Inbox, you must add Keri from Boom Gaming to your contacts list.
If you do not readily find an email from Keri from Boom Gaming...
Please check your Gmail Spam Folder:
- - If you see the email from Keri from Boom Gaming: Open the Email.
- - Click the button on the toolbar, labeled Not spam
Next please, add Keri from Boom Gaming to your Contacts list:
- - Open the email from Keri from Boom Gaming.
- - Click the drop down arrow next to "Reply" in the upper right side the email from header.
- - Click the "Add Keri from Boom Gaming to Contacts List" from the list that appears.
If Keri from Boom Gaming does not appear in the dropdown list? Then you probably have already added Keri from Boom Gaming to Contacts.
Gmail Mobile App
If you are using the Gmail Mobile App on your mobile device, please open the app now.
If you are using Gmail Tabs such as "Promotions" please open your Promotions tab in Gmail.
If you do not find an email from Keri from Boom Gaming, please check the Spam Folder:
- When you find the email from Keri from Boom Gaming
- Tap the menu icon - top right.
- Then select Move to.
- The select Primary from the list.
This way you will always see Keri from Boom Gaming in your Primary Inbox tab...
NOTE: My Preferred Folder does not exist by default in Gmail. It is there as an example only since custom folders must be created by the user.
If you have not received an email from Keri from Boom Gaming...
Check your Spam Folder. If you see an email from Keri from Boom Gaming:
- - Please open the email.
- - Next click the Not Spam button on the top toolbar.
To ensure delivery: Create a filter to automatically send email from Keri from Boom Gaming to your Inbox.
- - Move your mouse over or tap the Gear icon in the top right navigation bar.
- - Select Settings from the list that drops down.
- - Choose Filters located on the left side of the page.
- - Click the Add button on the Filters page.
- Create a name such as Whitelist in the Filter name field.
- - In the From field leave the default contains selected.
- - Enter our email address firstname.lastname@example.org in the text box next to Contains...
- - Choose the destination folder to which you would like the message delivered. For example: Inbox.
- - Click or tap Save...
- - You will see in the next screen -Deliver to Inbox if From contains Keri from Boom Gaming-
- - Click or tap Save on this screen.
- - You will be returned to your Yahoo! Inbox.
iPhone Mail App
iPhone Mail identifies most junk mail (spam) sent to your @icloud.com address or aliases, but it can mistakenly move email to your Junk mail folder.
Periodically check the Junk folder for email messages that were marked as junk mistakenly.
To indicate that an email message from Keri from Boom Gaming isn’t junk:
- - Open your Mail app and go to the Mailboxes screen
- - Scroll down to the folders area
- - Select the Junk folder.
- - Find the email from Keri from Boom Gaming and slide it left to see options.
- - Tap the More button.
- - Tap the Mark button.
- - Tap the Mark as Not Junk button
The message is moved to your Inbox. Subsequent email messages from Keri from Boom Gaming will no longer be marked as junk.
By default, messages in the Junk folder are deleted after 30 days so be sure to check it often to whitelist relevant email.
Outlook Mobile App
- To add Keri from Boom Gaming to you list of Focused Inbox on the Outlook App...
Please open the mobile Outlook app on your Android, Microsoft or iPhone:
Then open the email from Keri from Boom Gaming:
- - Click the dropdown menu on the top right of your Inbox.
- - On the menu displayed tap Move to Focused Inbox
- - Select the Move this and all future messages button
- - Tap Move
- - Now all future messages from Keri from Boom Gaming will appear in your Focused Inbox
- - You can also remove unwanted emails from your Focused Inbox as well by repeating this process in your Focused tab.
Previously "Hotmail", "Live", "Windows Live" and "MSN"...
In the new Outlook.com you must click the Wait it's safe link if you find emails incorrectly identified as spam.
Entering the email contact in the address book or contacts no longer whitelists the sender.
To ensure messages from specific email addresses are not sent to your Junk Email folder, you can do one of two things:
- - Check the Junk folder. If you see the Keri from Boom Gaming email in your Inbox
- - Open the email from Keri from Boom Gaming...
- - Click the "Wait it's safe" link
Mark Sender as "Wait it's safe!
Keri from Boom Gaming (email@example.com)
Microsoft SmartScreen marked this message as junk and we'll delete it after ten days.
Wait, it's safe! | I'm not sure. Let me check
Manually Add to Safe List
- - Click gear the icon on the top right
- - Select Options in the drop down list.
- - On the Options page under Preventing junk email click Safe and blocked senders
- - Click the link Safe senders on the next page.
- - Enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org in the text box.
- - Click Add to list
- - Keri from Boom Gaming will now be added to your list of Safe senders
- Emails added to your Safe senders will not be delivered by mistake to your Junk folder.
Outlook 2003, Outlook 2016 and Outlook Office 365
- To add Keri from Boom Gaming to you list of "Safe senders" on Outlook:
- - Right click our email in your Inbox email list pane.
- - On the menu displayed move your mouse over or tap Junk
- - Click or tap on Never block sender in the menu that rolls out.
- - The resulting popup will say:
- - "The sender of the selected message has been added to your Safe Senders List."
- - Click OK
To add sender to address book:
- - Open the email
- - Right click on the from address
- - Choose Add to contacts option
To make sure our email gets delivered to your AOL Inbox- Please complete these two steps...
If you find Keri from Boom Gaming in your spam folder:
- Right click the email.
- Click "Not spam" in the resulting list.
Add email@example.com to your Address Book:
- - Open the email from Keri from Boom Gaming
- - Click the show details link next to Keri from Boom Gaming in the From field.
- - Move your mouse over or tap firstname.lastname@example.org to show the menu.
- - Click or tap Add contact in the menu displayed.
- - Add Keri from Boom Gaming to the name fields
- - Click Add contact
Email from that Domain will now be delivered straight to your Inbox.