What are the rules of chat?
The following are considered abuses of chat and are not allowed:
- Harassment, defamation or threatening of others
- Profanity and attempts to bypass the profanity filter
- Persistent arguments, rants or nonsensical conversation
- Posting spam (any other website, phone numbers or links)
- Misrepresenting yourself
- Discussions on politics, religion and or other social issues which can cause strong disagreements amongst other people.
- Begging for Boom Bucks which includes hinting on a regular basis, such as mentioning you are running out of Boom Bucks
- Chatting in all capitals which can be viewed as aggressive and rude
If you are found breaking any of the rules of chat, you will be issued a warning. If you continue to break these rules you will be issued either a 15 minute chat ban or a 24 hour chat ban by admin.