If you already have a Boom Gaming account and recently purchased a Roku, when you have downloaded the Boom Gaming application on your Roku, on the main page there is an option to 'Link Existing Account.'
Follow the steps to link your account and then you will be able to play your original account on Roku.
- When you open the Boom Gaming application on your Roku, if you are already logged in select the 'Menu*' option and then from the drop down menu, choose to log out of the account.
- This will then exit you out of the Boom Gaming application and you will need to open it again.
- Once you have opened the Boom Gaming application, select the option 'Link Existing Boom Gaming Account'.
- A code will then appear on the screen which is valid for 15 minutes.
- You will need user a browser on a computer or other device you have and go to www.boomgaming.com/roku and login with your preferred method.
- Once you are on that page, a pop-up box will appear to type in the code.
- Type in the code that appears on your Roku.
- Once you have done this, you will be successfully logged into your existing account on Roku and you will also receive a confirmation email.